Southern Colonial Estate
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This house plan is a rambling estate-sized design with a distinctly southern colonial flavor.
- A backyard pool would fit in nicely by the ground-level patio.
- The basement boasts a wine cellar, and separate rooms for crafts, exercise recreation and storage.
- Arched openings to the right and left of the foyer lead into the living room and dining room.
- This house contains four fireplaces in each of the following places; the living room, the den, the master suite and also is in the family room which can be scene through the foyer.
- Sliding glass doors and French doors in the family room open onto the column-framed elevated and partially covered deck.
- A wide window bay expands the sunroom/nook. A French door there opens onto another elevated deck.
- The master suite has a balcony coming off of it.