Southern Colonial Estate
About This Plan
- This house plan is a rambling estate-sized design with a distinctly southern colonial flavor.
- A backyard pool would fit in nicely by the ground-level patio.
- The basement boasts a wine cellar, and separate rooms for crafts, exercise recreation and storage.
- Arched openings to the right and left of the foyer lead into the living room and dining room.
- This house contains four fireplaces in each of the following places; the living room, the den, the master suite and also is in the family room which can be scene through the foyer.
- Sliding glass doors and French doors in the family room open onto the column-framed elevated and partially covered deck.
- A wide window bay expands the sunroom/nook. A French door there opens onto another elevated deck.
- The master suite has a balcony coming off of it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,018 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,928 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,456 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 651 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1156 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss