About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This relatively compact home, with four bedrooms and several upscale touches, is designed with a columned front porch and hipped roof.
- Topped by a fanlight and flanked by sidelights, the front door opens to the entry foyer. Ceilings soaring 10-feet, 6-inches high unite the foyer, the formal dining room and the fireplaced living room.
- The efficient kitchen and the eating area form one large space. A wet bar off the eating area, conveniently close to the living room, provides welcome luxury. In this same area, you find built-in shelving and a handy bench near the back door.
- The master suite, reached through double doors, provides adult privacy. Features include his and her walk-in closets, both with built-in shelving; direct access to the rear porch; and a master bath with twin sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower. The other full bath services the remaining bedrooms.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. With minor modifications, a basement plan can be derived from the crawl space option.