Southern Cottage Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This southern cottage house plan captures the feel of the South and combines it with a well-balanced floor plan.
- The fa'ade of this home features a wrap-around porch, shuttered floor-to-ceiling windows and clapboard siding.
- The foyer leads to the living room, formal dining room and bedroom. The formal dining room is adjacent to the kitchen which contains a cooktop island and a walk-in pantry and is conveniently located near the utility room.
- The living room includes a raised brick fireplace and two sets of double French doors which exit to the back porch.
- The sizeable master bedroom includes a walk-in closet and leads to the master bath by means of a pocket door. The master bathroom includes a standing shower, garden tub and dual vanities. It is also noteworthy to mention that all bedrooms in this house include walk-in closets.
- A staircase accesses the second floor which is located in the foyer. A balcony overlooking the foyer is located at the top of the staircase. On the second floor there are two bedrooms that share a bathroom. Each bedroom contains a dressing room which opens to the bath.