Southern Cottage for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this adorable Southern cottage was designed for a narrow lot.
- The open floor plan makes the most of space with the views flowing from living room to dining room to kitchen.
- A rear covered porch is deep enough for lots of comfortable chairs.
- All the bedrooms are on the right wing of the home with the master suite having front windows and a tray ceiling.
- Stairs near bedroom 2 lead to a bonus room over the garage. If built out, that would bring the total living area to 2,015 square feet.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 15236NC, 15044NC, 15068NC and 15050NC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 156 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 318 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 454 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear