Southern Cottage House Plan with Bonus Room Above Garage
About This Plan
- This elongated, front porch defines southern charm, while enhancing curb appeal. A centered dormer completes the design on this 3-bedroom, Southern home plan.
- A spacious foyer ushers guests into the heart of the home; an open-concept floor plan combining the living / dining / kitchen areas. U-shaped counters surround a prep island, and a wet bar in the dining room is a nice feature when entertaining.
- Sliding doors leads to the 10' deep rear porch, allowing natural light to pour into the living space while simultaneously encouraging outdoor relaxation.
- The master suite is tucked away towards the right of the home, and features access to the back porch and a 5-fixture bath with a sizable walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 resides near the foyer and neighbors a full bath. A third, multi-purpose room could serve as a den or bedroom.
- Increased flexibility is provided by the bonus room, located above the 2-car garage protruding from the back of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 69' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Bonus Room 8' 0" Garage 9' 0"