Southern Cottage in Three Versions
About This Plan
- Vaulted ceilings can be found throughout most of this compact Southern house plan, making each room feel larger.
- There are two bedrooms and a den plus a large living area in back.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors take you from the living/dining section to the rear covered lanai.
- Even the breakfast nook is vaulted, uniting it to the kitchen.
- The master suite is in back and has two walk-in closets and a big soaking tub.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82127KA and 82128KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,503 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,503 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 67' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 464 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss