Southern Design with Two-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- This house plan features a private bath for each bedroom. The gracious living room has a 16' ceiling, fireplace and a pair of French doors to a screened porch.
- The living room flows into the formal dining room, which is handy to the kitchen. The kitchen is open to the dinette with its sloped ceiling. The master suite is placed off to one side of the first floor.
- Upstairs, the balcony overlooks the living room below. A handy laundry drop connects to the first-floor utility room. Note the walk-in closet in bedroom two and the skylight in the adjoining bath.
- Ample storage space is provided in the attic, off the bonus room over the garage and off the garage itself.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Alternate Construction: For an ICF version of this house plan, see 55066BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 663 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 394 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 380 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 88 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10