3 - 4
About This Plan
- Grand elegance brings out the Southern style of this luxury house plan. The exterior is wrapped in a large sitting porch, accented with columns and open pediments.
- Inside, a high-style staircase sits in the center of the formal foyer. To either side of the entry are a library leading to the master suite and the spacious dining hall.
- The grand salon is awash in natural light from the bank of windows across the back wall. To the right, gorgeous family spaces include the keeping room with fireplace, morning room with veranda access, and the gourmet kitchen, featuring two work islands and laundry studio.
- A secluded, first-floor master suite is filled with amenities designed for comfort: a generous sitting area, an oversized walk-in closet, coffee bar, His and Hers vanities, compartmented commode, soaking tub, and enclosed shower.
- The second floor provides for two comfortable family suites.
- The basement contains a spa room, boy's room, second master suite, entertainment area, kitchen, wet bar and an unfinished storage area. This comes with the plans and is not considered a part of our total living area which helps keep the price of the house plan down.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 12078JL (5,083 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,980 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 890 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 721 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss