About This Plan
- A wide front porch bedecks the front of this charming Farmhouse home plan with a partial stone facade for added interest.
- Inside, an open floorplan enhances the traffic flow.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the two-story living room that opens to the kitchen and sunny breakfast nook.
- A large sun deck encourages you to sit and enjoy the fresh air or watch the kids play.
- Right off the garage is a drop zone with a built-in seat and cubbyhole shelving for storage.
- A first floor guest suite with views to the rear is close to a full bath.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor along with a good-sized laundry room to save steps on wash day.
- The master suite has beautiful tray ceiling detail and both secondary bedrooms have sloped ceilings and walk-in closets..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,394 sq. ft.
- Deck: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick