Southern Farmhouse with Expansive Rear Porch and Optional Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This charming, Southern Farmhouse plan features an expansive, 10'-deep rear porch that reaches the entire length of the home.
- The great room and kitchen are completely open to one another and showcase a fireplace surrounded by builtins and a central island with a flush eating bar for quick meals. A formal dining room can be found just off the foyer.
- The master bedroom is set apart from the other bedrooms for the utmost privacy and features two walk-in closets and a 5-fixture bathroom with a freestanding tub.
- Two sizable bedrooms line the right side of the home, separated by a full bathroom that they share.
- The double garage creates a parking courtyard in front of the home and has a dedicated storage room for lawn equipment or storage space. Upstairs, an optional bonus room grants 562 sq ft of living space with a full bath and closet.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 59379ND.
Optionally Finished Bonus Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,416 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 941 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick