About This Plan
- This house plan has the amenities of a traditional neighborhood design, all with a southern flair.
- A well-crafted and spacious covered front porch leads you to a beautiful foyer opening to an elegant dining room enhanced by eight inch columns and a ten foot boxed ceiling.
- Traveling down the hall, enter an incredibly spacious great room with fluid entry to the kitchen and breakfast nook.
- A rear side grilling porch is accessible to the great room as well.
- Three large bedrooms, including a private master suite, complete the design.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,966 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 291 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick