Southern French Country House Plan with Exterior Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An L-shaped entry porch with timber supports and two dormers with shed roofs above give this southern French Country house plan great curb appeal.
- Two pairs of French doors give you entry to the home - one set to the foyer and the other to the dining room.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked by doors going to the rear porch.
- A long island in the kitchen has casual seating and is open to the breakfast area and has direct access to the dining room giving the home a circular flow.
- The master suite is in back and a flexible room in front can be used as a study or guest bedroom.
- Upstairs gives you two bedrooms sharing a bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 950015NCK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,246 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 533 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 235 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 74' 5"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick