About This Plan
- Decked out with a stylish dormer, transoms and decorative wood shutters, this Southern house plan is a true gem for a small lot.
- Sightlines flow thanks to the open layout that makes the home feel larger.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen lets you have the option of a casual spot to eat.
- Located in the back of the house, the master suite has a quiet location and a huge walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 9771AL at the same square footage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,263 sq. ft.
- Entry: 67 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 55' 11"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick