About This Plan
- The covered front and rear porches welcome you into this southern home plan full of charm.
- The great room gives plenty of room for family and friends. A built-in entertainment center and gas fireplace are located in this room for extra storage and entertaining guests.
- The well-appointed kitchen contains a raised snack bar, wall ovens, cooktop, walk-in pantry and plenty of cabinets.
- The dining room shines with an arched entry flanked by columns. A palladian window creates a dramatic effect.
- The rear porch is 12 feet deep and the perfect place to relax at the end of the day.
- Behind the kitchen area is a laundry room close to the garage. Across the hall you will find an office or a fifth bedroom or an in-law suite.
- The private master bedoom is highlighted with a 11 foot vaulted ceiling and sitting area. The master bath is a spa retreat with dual sinks, corner whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, toilet compartment and built-in linen cabinet.
- Three bedrooms are located close to each other on one side of the house plan but separated enough for privacy. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack and Jill bath - each with their own sink and closet area. Bedroom 3 has an 11 foot high vaulted celing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- Storage: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 581 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 607 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss