Southern Home Plan with Great Indoor-outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Decorative stick-work frames the three gables peaks, giving this southern coastal home plan great curb appeal.
- Inside the double doors, the grand foyer opens to the spacious great room and dining areas while glass sliders open the interior to the covered lanai. This design is perfect for indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- A bright and airy kitchen takes in views from the front window. This layout provides room for quick meals at the peninsula and easy service to the dining room just steps away. The walk-in pantry is just around the corner with easy garage access.
- The main floor provides a split bedroom plan. A secluded owner’s suite offers two spacious walk-in closets with an exceptional bath. The spa tub is the main focal point, with plenty of room for dual vanities.
- A main floor guest suite is secluded to the other side of the home and shares the cabana bath. Nearby, the laundry room and access to the garage.
- A home office is tucked away behind a pocket door at the top of the stairs and two guest suites each with their own full bath have views of the backyard. A spacious bonus room is perfect for a home theatre, kids playroom or a secondary office space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,072 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 449 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 801 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6/12 on
- Framing Type: Truss