Southern Home Plan with Secluded Master Suite
About This Plan
- Four big columns support the elegant hip roof of this Acadian house plan so your entry is sheltered.
- Amenities in the den include built-ins that flank the fireplace and a lovely tray ceiling.
- The compact kitchen is kept separate to hold down the cooking noise.
- Set off by itself in back, the master suite is a quiet retreat, away from street noise.
- On the other side of the house, the hall bathroom gets two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 54' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick