Southern Home with Beautiful Layout
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Wide, open spaces take advantage of the open layout of this southern home plan.
- The foyer, dining room and living room all form one open space so you can see from one room to the other.
- In the back of the home, the informal area also enjoys the open concept.
- Lots of windows let you see into the rear covered patio.
- The magnificent master suite has a big sitting area and a spectacular master bath with a two-entry walk-in shower that backs up to the big soaking tub.
- Use the den as a fifth bedroom, if desired.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 63246HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,024 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 513 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss