Southern Home with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The hip roof of this Southern home plan extends out 6' to provide a covered front porch.
- Step into the large living room and enjoy the fireplace.
- When it's time to eat, you can dine in the dining nroom or grab a quick meal at the snack ledge that opens to the living room.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedroom.
- Another porch in the rear of the home gives you more privacy.
- Bonus space on the second floor provides room for expansion.
- The main roof pitch is 10 on 12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,693 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 826 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 10"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick