Southern Home with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This sprawling Southern home would be the perfect addition to any size community.
- A double door entry welcomes homeowners into the living room and dining room areas.
- Arches lead you into the kitchen as well as the private bedroom 4.
- This bedroom has a walk-in closet and near a semi-private bathroom making it an ideal guest room.
- The large gourmet kitchen has an island, lots of counter space, a walk-in pantry, and breakfast bar.
- From here you can see into the nook and family room, thanks to the open layout.
- The master suite is set off by itself and has room for a sitting area plus double doors that take you out to the back covered porch.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 63236HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,539 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,539 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Split Bedrooms