Southern Home with Wrap-Around Porches
About This Plan
- Gracious and elegant, this Southern home plan has first floor wrap-around porches, front and back.
- Two T-shaped staircases lead you inside the home, where there is plenty of room and lots of windows to enjoy the views.
- Columns separate the dining room from the foyer, adding an elegant touch.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see the big family room fireplace and a box bay window extends the breakfast nook.
- The master suite is on the first floor and has twin walk-in closets and a huge private bathroom.
- On the upper floor, three more bedrooms share a computer/library nook that opens to the front porch.
- Future gameroom space can be finished at your leisure.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 60075RC, 60029RC and 60030RC..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,351 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,193 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- Low Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery