About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Designed to resemble homesteads of the Deep South frontier, the fa'ade of this house plan appears to be a cluster of buildings.
- The exposed beams on the flat ceiling of the living room and the massive rock fireplace continue the rustic frontier look to the interior of the home plan.
- In addition to built in bookshelves, there is a wood storage box built in to the wall next to the fireplace and it can be accessed from the exterior. Open railing between the living and dining areas ads a spacious feeling to both.
- A French door leads to the privately located patio tucked neatly behind the garage area.
- In addition to a full size dining room, there is a serving bar between the kitchen and dining perfect for quick snacks.
- All bedrooms are gracious size and have abundant walk-in closets.