3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick veneer, twin dormers, a front door surrounded by glass and a front porch with pillars add up to the impressive front elevation of this split-bedroom design. The side-entry garage makes the home suitable for a wide or corner lot.
- Inside, 10-foot ceilings unite the foyer, the family room and the formal living and dining rooms; nine-foot ceilings prevail elsewhere. In the family room, notice the built-in media center next to the fireplace. From here, you can access a screened porch in back that leads to a spacious patio.
- The patio can also be accessed from the master suite, which is tucked away in back for maximum privacy. The master suite includes walk-in closets for him and her, as well as a compartmented bath with twin vanities, a garden bath and a separate shower. On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share another compartmented bath.
- A snack bar separates the kitchen from the informal eating area. Conveniently close by are a pantry closet and a utility room with enough space for a freezer.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. A basement foundation can be extracted from the crawl-space plan with minor modifications. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plans: Gain a bonus room over the garage with house plan 84056JH.
- Get a 4th bedroom with house plan 84021JH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,349 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,349 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 210 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 10"
- Depth: 56' 5"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick