Southern House Plan Clad in Brick
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this elegant Southern brick house plan offers you expansion possibilities both upstairs and down.
- The huge great room has a large fireplace as the focal point and a built-in for your big screen TV.
- A bay window extends the dining area near the kitchen.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite separate from the other bedrooms.
- Three dormer windows brighten the second floor bonus space that adds 372 square feet to the total living area.
- A drive-under garage opens to future space with a flex room, lounge for the kids and a spacious rec room with optional wet bar for the adults.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,453 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 753 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 372 sq. ft.
- Storage: 113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 272 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick