Southern House Plan for a Corner Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A lovely hip roof and circle-top windows add elegance to this Southern house plan.
- Live all on one level and get three to four bedrooms - owner's choice.
- Each living space is well defined, keeping noise from other rooms to a minimum.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats 3 making it a great place to grab a quick snack or chat with the family chef.
- In the master suite, a tray ceiling tops the bedroom and the large bathroom offers two sinks and a corner soaking tub.
- Use the study as the fourth bedroom since it comes with a closet and nearby bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
- The two car garage is side load making it ideal for a corner lot.
- Bonus space over the garage is vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,732 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 349 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 55' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 586 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick