Southern House Plan for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof, transom over the front door and an arched front window bring grace and charm to this Southern house plan.
- Less than 41' wide, the home is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- In the foyer, a half wall lets you see right into the big living room with its corner fireplace and media center.
- Windows on two walls brighten the dining room.
- There's also an informal breakfast nook where you can dine casually.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bathroom while the master suite is back gets a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick