Southern House Plan for a Narrow Lot
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof, transom over the front door and an arched front window bring grace and charm to this Southern house plan.
- Less than 41' wide, the home is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- In the foyer, a half wall lets you see right into the big living room with its corner fireplace and media center.
- Windows on two walls brighten the dining room.
- There's also an informal breakfast nook where you can dine casually.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a hall bathroom while the master suite is back gets a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,543 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,543 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 81 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 10"
- Depth: 64' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available