Southern House Plan for Compact Family Living
About This Plan
- Get a generous amount of open layout living space in this compact Southern house plan.
- Just under 50' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- You'll have lots of room for furniture in the spacious family room that comes with built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- The master bedroom offers a private deck, large bathroom and two big walk-in closets.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms also has a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get this home in reverse with a side load garage with house plan 870013DRM (1,464 sq. ft.).
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Deck: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 53 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 7"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 377 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms