Southern House Plan with Courtyard Garage
About This Plan
- A big two and a half car courtyard style garage gives this Southern house plan a motor court entry to the home.
- The arched front porch is an elegant touch.
- Once inside, the floor plan opens right up giving you views of the foyer, dining room and family room.
- A wall of windows looks out onto the rear covered porch where you can relax in the shade in any weather.
- The kitchen is a model of efficiency with lots of counter space, a sizeable walk-in pantry and a peninsula eating bar.
- The split bedroom layout offers privacy for the homeowners making the master suite a truse retreat.
- The divided walk-in closet has his and her sections - a great convenience.
- Three family bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home and share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,312 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 2"
- Depth: 83' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 732 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick