Southern House Plan with Eye-Catching Exterior
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An elegant hip roof contrasts with rustic wooden shutters to give you an eye-catching exterior in this Southern house plan.
- Artful details inside include a beamed ceiling in the vaulted family room, built-ins and arched entryways into the formal dining room.
- As soon as you enter the foyer, a built-in niche stands ready for your collectibles.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- The master suite has an enormous master bathroom with a grand soaking tub set in the middle.
- There's even a walk-in linen closet - a rarity.
- On the other side of the house, the kitchen sink is nicely positioned to take in views of the family room and breakfast nook.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is spacious and comes with a walk-in closet.
- The enormous rec room with sitting area sits over the three car garage where noise won't bother any rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,787 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,953 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 86' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 743 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick