Southern House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Homeowners get to chose how they want to use the flex room off the foyer of this Southern house plan, which would make a great formal dining room, study or craft room.
- Prepare to be blown away when you step into the huge open space in back that combines the great room, kitchen and dining area set in a bay.
- The sightlines are amazing and lets the whole family be together.
- The kitchen island benefits from an oversized island and walk-in pantry both of which add terrific storage.
- The master suite is off to the right side of the home where the split bedroom layout allows for privacy.
- Related Plans: Replace the flex room with a pocket office and larger laundry room with house plan 42358DB. And see these alternate versions as well: 42555DB, 42556DB and 4021DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 481 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12