Southern House Plan with Formal and Informal Living Areas
About This Plan
- The big front veranda of this Southern house plan has a 9'4" ceiling.
- Step inside to the formal spaces of the home where the dining room gets a gorgeous double tray ceiling.
- The informal areas are in back with an open layout so you can watch the kids while you cook.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear lanai where you can barbecue with lots of room to move around.
- The master suite is on the main floor and features a double tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a big master bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- On the second floor, bedroom 4 is extra-large and has a big walk-in closet while bedrooms 2 and 3 open to a balcony.
- All three bedrooms on this level share a hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Related Plan: Get a different exterior with house plan 82232KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,491 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 872 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss