Southern House Plan with Future Expansion
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Four bedrooms and a children's den make this Southern house plan ideal for large families.
- There's even the option of a fifth bedroom with a walk-in closet and attached future bathroom.
- The terrific open floor plan make the whole living area seem huge, with views that extend inside and out.
- Relax on the huge rear porch that comes with an outdoor kitchen.
- The master suite is tucked away at the back of the house and offers a large, deluxe bathroom and a large walk-in closet.
- Bedroom 2 is also on the first floor and faces front.
- The two bedrooms on the upper floor share a connected bathroom and have easy access to the children's den.
- The well-designed den is separated from the bedrooms by a hall that serves to keep the noise down.
- Finishing the fifth bedroom can be done on your own timetable to suit your budget and your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 733 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 562 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 91' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 890 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath