Southern House Plan with Future Rec Room
About This Plan
- A grand and elegant interior matches the exterior of this gracious Southern house plan.
- Key design features include a gorgeous tray ceiling in the formal dining room and lovely arched entryways between rooms.
- Both the foyer and the huge great room have two-story ceilings.
- The big, open informal area lets you see from the kitchen sink to the family room and breakfast area.
- No stairs to climb at night for the homeowners with their first floor master suite.
- His and her walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub in the master bathroom are wonderful perks.
- On the second floor, a balcony bridge has open railing on each side so you can see into the foyer and family room below.
- Bedrooms 2 and 4 share a connected bathroom.
- Future space gives you a potential massive rec room over the three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,100 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,031 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,069 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12