Southern House Plan with Grand Entry
About This Plan
- A grand two-story high entry porch makes a bold statement for this Southern house plan.
- The stunning foyer with its curved staircase and built-in niches will take your breath away.
- Interior columns are used to define the vaulted living room and the formal dining room without blocking the views.
- A big fireplace anchors the family room in the informal area of the home.
- Double doors open to a rear porch that is covered for your comfort.
- The giant master suite is on the main floor and has a bayed sitting area, cozy fireplace and a marvelous master bathroom with vaulted ceiling.
- On the second floor, an open rail hallway lets you look down into the foyer and living room below.
- Two spacious bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,034 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 528 sq. ft.
- Entry: 18 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick