Southern House Plan with High Ceilings
About This Plan
- 10' high ceilings top all the rooms in the center of this lovely Southern house plan.
- The corner fireplace in the family room is visible from the kitchen sink and there's a peninsula eating bar ready for stools.
- Bedrooms are split, with half on each side of the home.
- The master suite gets a lovely tray ceiling and a big walk-in closet plus two sinks in the bathroom.
- The two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the home each have a big walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick