Southern House Plan with Lots of Storage
About This Plan
- Cleverly designed, this Southern house plan has a raised foundation with extra storage under the front porch and above the garage.
- A mud room foyer on the lower level leads up to the main floor where there are three bedrooms and decks and porches for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Columns define the formal dining room without walls to block views.
- The kitchen has a wrap-around peninsula eating bar where the sink overlooks the family room.
- Homeowners get the best bedroom in the house with a big private bathroom and a huge walk-in closet in an L-shape.
- On the top floor, a huge bonus room has two window seats that face front.
- The guest bedroom gets privacy from being off by itself.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,563 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,774 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 789 sq. ft.
- Deck: 362 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 547 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 556 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,724 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 5"
- Depth: 95' 5"
- Max ridge height: 44' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 716 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick