Southern House Plan with Optional Playroom
About This Plan
- An arched window and decorative wooden shutters blend rustic and elegant in this gorgeous Southern house plan.
- The formal dining room gets a lovely tray ceiling while the great room, kitchen and breakfast nook are all vaulted.
- With its open layout, you can easily see from room to room.
- The kitchen has two islands, one with an eating bar plus a walk-in pantry around the corner.
- Split bedrooms keep the master suite separate and quiet, with a sloped ceiling to add visual appeal.
- On the other side of the house there are two family bedrooms and a pocket office near the laundry area.
- Finish off the playroom on the second floor to add an extra 350 square feet of living space.
Bonus Above Garage
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,897 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,897 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 31 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 14
- Framing Type: Stick