Southern House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Decorative wood shutters accent the brick exterior of this lovely Southern house plan that has a steep hip roof.
- A half wall in the kitchen allows you to see right into the large family room with its corner fireplace.
- Four stools fit nicely along the peninsula eating bar.
- You also have an informal breakfast nook with two windows so you can check the weather outside with a glance.
- This home comes with a 2 car garage plus a 1 car garage that can easily be adapted to become a fourth bedroom and third bathroom.
- The ceiling in the master suite is an elegant box that rises up from 9' to 10' to 11'.
- The porch in back is covered so you can sit outside even in the rain.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,025 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 286 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 793 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick