Southern House Plan with Private Master Den
About This Plan
- Arched windows across the front of this Southern house plan add an elegance to the home.
- A wide entry foyer opens up to the spacious family room with its big fireplace.
- The family room is separated from the kitchen so you don't have kitchen noise disturbing your TV viewing or conversation.
- Two bay windows extend the dining areas of the home, one formal and the other informal.
- Bedrooms occupy the left side of the home with the large master suite in back.
- Homeowners are treated to a luxury bathroom with two sinks and a corner soaking tub.
- Best of all, there's a private master den where you can work in peace and quiet.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors and versions of this home with house plans 870016DRM, 870017DRM, 870018DRM and 870019DRM.
- DELIVERY NOTICE: Please allow 7-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,568 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 266 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 5"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 479 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick