Southern House Plan with Rec Room and Home Theater
About This Plan
- Gracious and elegant, this Southern house plan is filled with amenities your family will love.
- The home comes with both an office and a library with one wall lined with built-ins.
- In the huge great room, windows look out over the vaulted covered veranda in back where you can relax in shaded comfort.
- The kitchen and breakfast nook form one large space and a half wall in the kitchen is open to the family room so you can enjoy the corner fireplace while cooking.
- The master suite resides on the first floor with a gorgeous master bathroom highlighted by a corner soaking tub.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have charming dormer windows and lie close to the huge rec room.
- Who doesn't love a home theater and this one has attic access for extra storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,353 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 84' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"