Southern House Plan with Secluded Master
About This Plan
- Six graceful columns support the welcoming front porch in this Southern house plan.
- Formal living and dining rooms face the front of your lot while the informal family areas are in back.
- The giant family room has a lovely coffered ceiling plus a big fireplace with built-ins on either side.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see out into the screened porch, the family room and the breakfast nook.
- The walk-in pantry has lots of storage and is located close at hand.
- You'll find plenty of room in the secluded first floor master suite that has a bayed sitting area at one end.
- A step-up soaking tub lies in one corner of the deluxe master bathroom and you also have two sinks.
- Three of the bedrooms on the upper floor have charming dormer windows while suite 5 has an extra wide dormer.
- An open rail in the loft gives you views of the nook below.
- Bonus space lies over the three car garage so noise wil not disturb any rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,387 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 8"
- Depth: 84' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 979 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"