Southern House Plan with Side Porch
About This Plan
- A long side porch takes you back to the side entrance to this charming Southern house plan.
- With a big master suite facing front, the main living area is in back and is all open concept.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room and can be seen from the dining area and kitchen.
- Step out to the large rear porch where you can grill and relax in the shade.
- Three big bedrooms are on the upper floor along with a casual sitting room where your family can hang out.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 2"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick