Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Three sets of double doors usher you into the first floor of this Southern house plan that has stacked porches.
- The family room is huge and features a big fireplace as the focal point.
- The master suite is privately located in the rear of the home and features a large walk-in and a side porch access.
- One large bedroom suite and two smaller bedrooms (plus a loft) are on the upper floor.
- Similar to the main floor, three pair of french doors access the upper porch.
- Related Plan: Get this plan with a reversed master suite with house plan 9738AL (2,267 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,220 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick