Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Southern house plan gives you stacked porches and an elegant hip roof.
- Get a huge open floor plan that unites the kitchen, family room and dining area into one big space.
- There's a cozy fireplace and a rear grilling porch that is covered so you can cook out even when it rains.
- The master suite is on the first floor and it features a walk-in closet and large bathroom with double sinks.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a hall bathroom that also has two sinks to keep things moving in the mornings.
- Double doors open to a study and there's a generous sitting room too that opens to the front upper balcony.
- Related Plan: Get this plan in reverse with a game room instead of a study and no upper balcony with house plan 9763AL (2,336 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 2"
- Depth: 68' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick