Southern House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Two lovely front porches stack one on top of the other in this attractive Southern house plan.
- The family room is huge with lots of room for family gatherings.
- From the kitchen you can see right into the formal dining room.
- A secluded master suite fills the back of the house with a long side porch to enjoy.
- Bedroom 4 upstairs has a walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
- All the upstairs bedrooms can easily step out onto the porch through double doors.
- Related Plan: Get this house in reverse and without a garage with house plan 9766AL (2,227 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,241 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick