Southern House Plan with Symmetry and Balance
About This Plan
- Two stacked porches create symmetry and balance in this classic Southern home plan.
- Dine outside in the screened porch or in the informal breakfast nook.
- Another porch on the side of the home is even bigger with rooms for lounge chairs or a swing chair.
- The master bedroom boasts two walk-in closets and a large walk-in shower in the bath.
- On the second floor, a computer nook makes the perfect homework spot for the kids.
- Three bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,060 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,380 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick