Southern House Plan with Two Entries and a 2-Car Detached Garage
About This Plan
- A wrap-around front porch provides two entries into this charming Southern style home with stacked porches.
- Columns separate the foyer from the family room and the breakfast nook.
- Side porches await you, one of them screened for al fresco dining.
- A sitting room on the second floor makes a great informal gathering spot for the kids.
- The bedrooms are large and comfortable with one having a private bath.
- Step out onto the second floor porch from either the hall or bedroom 2.
- Added Bonus: House plans come with a matching 2-car detached garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,548 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 968 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 231 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick