Southern House Plan With Wrap-Around Porch
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof complements the beautiful wrap-around porch of this Southern house plan.
- A wide entryway from the foyer lets you see the lovely tray ceiling of the formal dining room.
- Everything is close at hand in the big kitchen where you are just steps away from the bayed breakfast nook and the large family room with fireplpace.
- Built-ins provide extra storage as well as good looks.
- The first floor master suite has double doors that open to the covered porch and a large walk-in closet with a pocket door right into the laundry room.
- Get a cozy loft and three or four bedrooms up on the second floor.
- Bonus space that adds 509 square feet awaits your finishing touches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 884 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 70' 5"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 596 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick