Southern Living in Three Styles
About This Plan
- This home plan comes in three versions. All share the same symmetry and appeal that you find in this attractive design.
- Step in off the covered front porch into the formal entry with 10' ceilings. You have front-to-back sightlines through the great room with fireplace and rear pation access.
- Angled off the foyer you'll find the study and kitchen and breakfast room areas. Conveniently located off the garage, the kitchen has plenty of storage and great flow. Stairs kead to extra storage space above the garage.
- The master suite is privately tucked to the rear of this design. A pass-through master bath leads to a huge walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house plan, two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath arrangement.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions: 48102FM (1,938 sq. ft.) and 48114FM (2,078 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,104 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 43' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick