Southern Living in Three Styles
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in three versions. All share the same symmetry and appeal that you find in this attractive design.
- Step in off the covered front porch into the formal entry with 10' ceilings. You have front-to-back sightlines through the great room with fireplace and rear pation access.
- Angled off the foyer you'll find the study and kitchen and breakfast room areas. Conveniently located off the garage, the kitchen has plenty of storage and great flow.
- The master suite is privately tucked to the rear of this design. A pass-through master bath leads to a huge walk-in closet.
- On the other side of the house plan, two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath arrangement.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions: 48114FM (2,078 sq. ft.) and 48053FM (2,104 sq. ft. with stairs to storage space above the garage).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 47' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick