Southern Louisiana Acadian House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This Acadian inspired house plan has a distinctive look with columns on a front porch with windows centered in-between. The beautiful front porch with steps leads up to your front door.
- Inside you are greeted in the family room with a large fireplace and access to your back porch where you can enjoy the evening breeze.
- Walking through the family room you will notice the short hallway that leads to two of the three bedrooms and also the second bathroom with two sinks.
- The kitchen features a unique angled shape that has three windows and plenty of counter space. Steps away, your formal dining room has a large window with a great view.
- The best feature of this house is the master suite. You will enjoy the privacy that this master bedroom allows you to have because it is on the opposite side of the house from the other two with all of the main living areas in between.
- In your master bath you will find a whirlpool tub and two walk-in closets to enjoy.
- Nearby for convenience we've located the utility/laundry room for easy washing of all your clothes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms